National Diabetes Education Program
• Take Care of Your Heart, Manage Your Diabetes is available in 15 different languages. Download now or order a copy from NDEP to learn more about diabetes and heart disease.
• Two Reasons I Find Time to Prevent Diabetes: My Future and Theirs Tip Sheet is available in 15 different languages. Order or download from NDEP to learn how to prevent diabetes.
• 4 Steps to Managing your Diabetes For Life is available in 15 different languages. Order or download from NDEP to learn more about how to live with diabetes.
Joslin Diabetes Center’s Asian Americans Diabetes Initiative
• Joslin Diabetes Center’s Asian American Diabetes Initiative Web site offers interactive tools dedicated to improving diabetes awareness and management for Asian Americans.
The American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
• Asian Indian Guide to Health, Nutrition and Diabetes provides nutrition formation for Asian Indians, compiled by dietitians.
Seattle and King County REACH Coalition Diabetes
• Meal Planning and Healthy Recipes provides tools available in Cambodian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Samoan, Somali, Tagalog and Vietnamese.
Tufts University Health Science Library
• SPIRAL (Selected Patient Information Resources in Asian Languages) offers detailed health information in Chinese, Hmong, Khmer, Korean, Laotian, Thai and Vietnamese.
National Library of Medicine
• The National Library of Medicine has more information about diabetes, health and well-being of Asian Americans in the United States.